Photography Jez Smith
To celebrate the launch of Collette Dinnigan for The Australian Ballet at Target, we are helping to make dreams come true by giving a child the ultimate ballet experience.
To enter, nominate a child between the ages of 3 and 16, and tell us in 25 words or less what they love most about ballet.
Be it twirling and whirling in a dance class, to wearing their favourite costume daily, ballet fills a child’s life with fun and creativity.
The prize for the best answer includes:
- two Premium tickets for one parent or guardian and one child to any performance by The Australian Ballet during the 2013 mainstage season at the Sydney Opera House
- a backstage tour of the Sydney Opera House, including an opportunity to meet dancers of The Australian Ballet
- two tickets to a Public Programs event conducted by The Australian Ballet (subject to date availability)
- two return economy airfares to Sydney from your nearest capital city, courtesy of Qantas
- two night’s accommodation at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
The competition ends on 21 January, 2013 at 5pm (AEST). For the full terms and conditions of entry, click here.
About Collette Dinnigan for The Australian Ballet at Target
The collaboration allows aspiring ballerinas across Australia to wear a piece of The Australian Ballet, and share in the magic of the art form. 10% of the retail price of every item sold will be donated to The Australian Ballet’s education programs, giving more children across Australia the chance to experience dance and the value it offers in learning, artistic expression, health and recreation.
The range is available in 100 Target stores nationwide and online at target.com.au
Prizes generously provided by